Thursday, February 4, 2016

Good Things Come To Those Who Think Positive

So, think positive and good things will come to you.

Anyways, my mom is home finally. I am going to leave her Facebook alone and let her announce that she's home tomorrow when she's awake.

She's still healing from the surgery but she's able to do things. The paper says she can do anything she wants. She does, however, have to go back to the doctor on the 16th of this month.

Also, dad's being the way he is again. I have no idea what to say about my dad... he literally doesn't care about what anybody thinks. He doesn't care if somebody even loves him... yea... that's dad.

Alright, I will be heading to bed... recorded another video today and it will be up next Thursday. Now will I be having these random videos? No.

I am going to record whenever I am alone. Also, I might be having to go with my mom on several of her doctor's appointments for a short while. Hopefully, after a month or two, she'll be able to go to them on her own.

Alright, I will sleep now. Well, after I send a message to my bestie.

I hope that I won't be awake at early hours again xD I really need the sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.