Monday, February 1, 2016

Monday's Are Blah

I'm not a morning person and Monday's are blah...

I have been pretty busy since I woke up this morning... well, after I ate this morning. But I let the dogs go out to use the bathroom, dried their blankets and more, gave them each a bath and now... relaxing until I get hungry.

I may not know how to cook but I can always learn something. I will be using the microwave and the toaster oven to do things for the next few days or possibly... weeks.

My mom says that they heard a noise in her bowels and kidneys... she's a bit worried but the doctor told her not to worry and they will make her pass her bowels.

Anyways, I am a bit cold now... so I might be putting on the eat to warm my fingers up.

I will eat when I get hungry... also, find stuff to cook online...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.