Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Planning Things Ahead

I am planning things ahead of time. I am going to be making a video at least once a week. I am not entirely sure what they are all going to be about yet.

Also, my mom was able to move her bowels... so she should be able to get out soon. I am hoping that she will be able to get home. I really miss her a lot.

Anyways, I am missing my bestie really a whole lot. I wish he could just let me know how he is and what's up xD

Chinese New Year for him is a busy time. It's on Monday, the 8th. I really want to celebrate it myself but so far, it'll have to be online for me and my bestie. After that day, he should be able to come back online.

I am posting a video tomorrow... well, it's scheduled for tomorrow. So hoping you guys enjoy it.

The next video for next week will be me showing off the cute things that I have :D

Alright, just a hint for next week only. Tomorrow's video is just an update.

I am going to bed at 11PM my time... so... yea...

Who knows?

That's all.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.