Friday, February 26, 2016

Will I Run Out of Titles?

That's my random question for this blog. Will I run out of titles? Nah... since I am naming most titles after what I've done or been thinking about that day. So there's your answer.

Anyway, I ended up going away from Netflix so I never did watch the movie and show that came out today. The reason why? Well, how would I know? It's not like I have an addiction to Yo... oh...

Yes, you guys should know, that I have an addiction with YouTube. I can't seem to stop lately. It's not a good habit either because I keep wanting to see what happens next.

While I want to try to wait until weekends to watch YouTube, I seem to sneak on at some point of the day and just watch and watch... until the day is almost out. This is not really good.

I think that if I had a job, I could stray away from the addiction to once a week... It's not meant to be an everyday kind of thing.

So, yea... there you go for the random truth about me. (While deep inside of me is saying "Help me.")

Alright, will go now... hopefully tomorrow, I won't be sneaking on YouTube... then again, I might be lying to myself.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

  1. ... and now, Youtube's adding another voodoo called ' Youtube Red' must urge to resist it...
    Oh, scary pewdiepie! :v
    nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD Too bad I'm not gonna watch that. I rather wait to try the 30-Day Trial whenever the show ends :P Muahahaha

      Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :v

      Delete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.