Saturday, February 27, 2016

Finishing Anime on Hulu

I'm just finishing Himawari, Too. So by the time some of you read this, I may have already finished this anime. It's short so it doesn't take long to finish.

Anyway, this anime has a better story than the first one. In fact, it tells more about Himawari falling out of plane and more. So there you go... it's better to watch both anime in order to follow some sort of story xD

I'm just typing this because once I finish the very last episode (as I'm writing, I am watching episode 12 and there's one more after this one). So yay!

Tomorrow, there's a book sale that I wanted to go but I doubt I get to go because my dad keeps complaining about having to go out to Lexington although it's a month apart. There's one appointment in March and another in April. Both are my mom's. My mom is threatening to cancel the second one because of my dad. His attitude just makes you wanna... yea...

So, no book sale for me. If I go, I will be sure to let you all know.


Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.