Friday, February 5, 2016

Will Things Be Normal?

The question to my title... is interesting to say. And the answer is not really. Because things are gonna be changing this year.

I am not sure what that will be yet. Hopefully, many things.

Now that mom is home, things are gonna change. She needs to move out of this place. Mostly because of her health.

And second reason is because of how dad is being.

Not sure what to say though. Things are a bit odd. I am still on the goal of writing more and trying to get in more ideas...

My ideas switch from time to time... so I have no idea what will happen next.

It's just... a busy time during this part of the year...

I really miss my bestie but he's busy with life and more. Since Chinese New Year is on the 8th there. He will be busy with celebrations and more. Not sure what he will be doing next... will ask him later xD

Anyways, I hope he comes online after this holiday so we can chat and more. :D

Alright, I am just randomly talking about random things...

Might take a small break to do something else... then get back on here to do some surveys and more.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.