Friday, February 12, 2016

Finally... Anime... But... I'm Late At Watching Anime XD

I'm going to be watching anime for a while now... but I am still going to try to find the time to play games.

Since I can't record games, I am going to use screenshots and post them on my blog! Good news for guys who reads my blogs!

Then, as soon as, I get a software that records games, I am going back to that. And I might add little screen shots via on my videos so you guys would know what I am doing so that people who watches videos can go read my blog for more details... good idea? Hope so.

So... I am going in the order that I bought the games, so hopefully... this would be interesting to do.

All of the games are on steam so just wanted you guys to know that. I will be posting a link so you can buy the game too. I am only going to post the first few sessions of the game unless asked to do more.

Alright, right now, I am watching an anime called Himawari (this is the first season).

I might do a poll to ask if you all want me to do a review of each anime I watched and finished? Or... whatever you guys wish for me to do. Of course, all of the polls will be on twitter. Again, I will do a video every week talking about what I am doing that week. So... yay!

I am going to get back to MMORPGs too... again, ask me if you wish to see any pictures of those. I don't just play one MMO... I play a bunch... mostly the ones that has quests that are worthy... but there are some where the quests makes no sense at all. So yea...

If you wish for me to test a game... well... just go to my contact page and email me the details!

Alright, enough of that...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.