Friday, February 19, 2016

Sun Shining Day But The Wind...

The wind was crazy today. But I was so happy to find a warm day finally... Too bad it won't last... because the weather is gonna be cold again next week. Great. Just great.

Anyway, I wanted to relax today by finishing Divergent and I did finally.

Although... I sort of fell asleep at around 5:20ish this evening... Yea, my life is just not fun at all right now.

I need to get out of here. Soon.

I am going to go to bed in a moment. So hopefully, my mood will get a little better when I'm awake in the morning.

I noticed Marzia, girlfriend to pewdiepie is doing a blog now. So far, it's interesting and I'm sure will have more soon.

I'm actually happy to read it so will be reading it along with other things in life.

I should get ready to go to bed now. Not gonna read tonight because last night... that book just made me dream about earthquakes although there was no earthquake in the book xD

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK (PS: Should I end with my real name? Nah... maybe in the future, I will.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.