Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Updates and... Skyborn Game.

Updates... Updates... Well, sadly, I couldn't get the OBS to do any type of live streaming (both Twitch and YouTube Live) so I am just gonna not record any games for a while. I need the money to get a new program to record a game so I can post it on YouTube and none that I had seen for free... works that great for me.

If you would like to help me get a game, I think at the very bottom of this page still has a donate button to get that... I might be moving that donate button soon so that it would be on the side that way people who reads and are willing to donate can do so. It's just... only if you want to support. If not, just ask me for other ways to get items... I'll let you all know.

Alright, now to the fun part... Skyborn is the game that I ended up playing... now I didn't take much pictures but figure you guys would like to see a few of them... so...


Title Screen.


So, I started out the game with this girl...




Her name is Claret. Not sure if it's pronounced Clair et or cle ret... it's just my imagination on how it's pronounced but maybe somebody can help me with this... Anyway, she's a mechanic that works on those steam punk air things... yea, I already forgotten the name because my mind goes blank sometimes... don't blame me!

Then we continue on with the story where we meet this guy...



Which has a secret that won't be revealed on here because this game has a good story... However...
The Skyborn are after anybody who look like half-breeds... basically... a human and skyborn mix... Not good for them some reason. We find out later on when we... yea, like I said, not gonna spoil the story... xD



Then yadda yadda, brother wanted to sale the shop, but he made a deal with this guy that agreed to married Claret but she wasn't gonna have it and just... stole his airship... oh, there, I remembered it now... brain just farted xD



She took him to another place and well... this is the guy:


Sullivan. I don't really like this character. But since he has a picture here... I'm sure I'll be seeing him a lot more often.

I didn't screen shot a lot of pictures of each character that had pictures... because well, I didn't really want to spoil it too much.

So, what did I think of the game so far? I will be playing it more often. That's my answer.

If you're interested in the game yourself, you can get on steam at: http://store.steampowered.com/app/278460/

If you want more pictures, just tweet me. Now, I am taking a break tomorrow to watch Hulu... but will continue the game on Thursday.

But... if you have any questions, please tell me.

I am going to end this second post now... I will continue to write more tomorrow morning.

For now... that's all...

With love,

BDK





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.