Thursday, February 18, 2016

Before I Go To Bed...

I try not to forget my blogs anymore... so, I have a few things to mention here...

I am going to do silent gameplays... where I won't talk at all. Those are gonna be on twitch. And yea, I am not sure when I'll be doing those yet. I have no schedule nor planning to have one. So there you go. I might do those on weekends only. And put let's play videos on YouTube still.

So... that's an idea. What game should I do? Well, I have to test some of the higher games first... figured out the FPS is the big trouble of the lag... it's still there, sadly, but it's not half as bad as it was before. Yay!

But it also tells me that I need a better computer. .-. That's not yay.

Another announcement? Well, I am going to do a lot of silent gameplays and vlogs starting next week. Except on days that I don't feel good. You will know this by reading this blog and my tweets. I feel like my tweets are being read more than my fan page on FB :P

So, this is... another part of my journey...

Now for the poem of the night:

A journey to my heart,
It's not gonna break apart,
When I have a destiny in life,
With every emotion strong like a knife,
I doubt I will go down just yet,
For I have took another bet,
Time for a new story.
For this is my journey.

Short poem but that's just how I am right now. :D Now I might not have poems every single night but I have decided to start putting ideas randomly here so that you all can join with me on this lovely journey...

Oh, wow... deja vu moment there. Not sure why but I keep feeling like I wrote something like that above before. If you're active readers, let me know if you had read that before.

Tomorrow, I will start playing games and this weekend, I will figure out if I wanna do the streaming or not. I might start doing these on Saturdays only at first... then figure out what to do from there. Since I wanna take breaks on Sundays, Mondays, and Fridays to watch shows at night.

All of these will only happen at random times, so there won't be an exact schedule. Sorry guys.

We'll see what happens then. For now, I will go to sleep. Might end up reading again... Divergent is such a good book.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.