Sunday, February 14, 2016

Another Snow~ Another Sleepy Time.

Well, it started snowing a lot around 2, then after my nap, the snow completely took over everything.

And the funny part... is people don't listen to the news when they told them to stay off the roads. Good job, people!

Anyway, had fun talking with my bestie... going to sleep now... hopefully, tomorrow, get to talk to him before he sleeps.

Almost forgotten about this blog, but good thing, I didn't.

After Tuesday, I am going to hunt down a book that I bought over a year ago to read first... since the movie would be coming in soon. I won't reveal the title of the book yet.

I will sleep now. Short post... but ah, well... it's a snow day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Snow day, snow day...
How you finally came today?
School's out for the young ones.
Work is hard for the older ones.
Shout as we throw snow.
Today, tomorrow, let it snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.