Sunday, February 14, 2016

When People Sees Snow... They Panic.

It's true. I've been living here all my life so it's become a habit to know when a snowfall or a rainfall be the first thing to cause a wreck. Why does people panic during this time? I have no idea.

It seems to happen every single time there's a snowfall or rainfall.

Anyway, I am going to take a nap after I post this but what did I do today?

Well, had a chat with my bestie before he went to sleep. Then went to grandma's for a little bit...

And made it back home before the snow began to cover up the roads. And also... it's cold as heck out there.

I am going to relax today and tomorrow, since Tuesday, my mom has to go back to Lexington for her checkup.

So guys... Happy Valentine's Day. Now... to sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.