Wednesday, February 17, 2016

When Running Away From Nothing

When running away from nothing,
You get to learn about something,
Heart breaks a thousand times more,
You try to find the opened door,
Only it's closed again,
So you have to start again,
Only you're closer to the end,
You need the only help from a friend,
Waking up from the only nightmare,
Feeling like you should've been scared.
Taking on another dare to feel alive,
But your only goal now is to survive.
Bring you down, bring your heart.
You will never break apart.
A journey awaits you on the other side.
You take on the world to never again hide.
Breath in all the emotions to let yourself go.
Now, you have something go.
When you were running away,
You found somewhere to stay.

So this is just a poem that I usually write when I'm feeling down. It's not exactly dark this time.

I finally got my Asus phone activated. It was really easy, you know... but thankful, I can use that next month to add stuff to it.

Anyway, the poem... well, I always feel like I need to escape from things for a while. If something ever happens to my parents or somebody close to me, I will be finding an escape from things for a while. I believe... it will be a story worth writing for.

I watched somebody play Firewatch and it's a game that makes you think a lot. It has a lot of elements of a good story in it.

I doubt that my heart will go dark anymore... as long as I got my bestie with me to cheer me up, I'm okay. I just hope he knows that he's one awesome dude. :3

Well, I have a lot of things on my mind so the only thing that comes to my mind... is sleep.

Will you take on this journey with me? It's part of healing, learning, and more.

This is it. This is part of my journey.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.