Friday, February 5, 2016

Finding Inspiration To Write

Yes, this is going to be a entry about writing. Sorry if this is a bit boring.

I gotten two books from Barnes and Noble to help me write more in journals and more. I really need to do that more often because I have been really lazy about writing inside my journals. Then I found a website that sends me writing prompts every single day. I hoping that will continue to get inspire what to write...

I already noticed that my type of books that I am writing or rather... genre that I am into writing is mostly sci fi (not good at explaining much tech but good at making a person play games and/or being a robot type) and mostly fantasy (in case you didn't know... I love faeries!) I am pretty good at end of the world type of stories but not great.

So... I might start writing a story randomly and just keep writing it every single day... I wanted to wait until I start writing more in my journal so that I can plan what would happen inside the story. I might not exactly go straight to a publisher after I write them...

I will still go to wattpad for idea short stories... if one of those ideas become better, I might be deleting them off wattpad to write them full time. But I doubt it. Because it might be a different story based on something different... Yea... that didn't make sense xD

Anyways, I just want to say that I am writing more, reading more, making more videos, being more... well, me. I have been down for too long and if I want to do something, I better do something.

Also, my bestie has not been on at all today. I guess he's been busy again xD If you read this, I'm sorry! :o

I am not exactly sleepy yet but I don't really feel like writing anything else besides this... so I'll just listen to music and go onto the great and wonderful world of StumbleUpon!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.