Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Tired, Want More Books, And Movie

I'm tired from looking through more books. I think I am missing some books... I don't know why I keep thinking this but it seems like there's a book in there that's gone missing. I'm not sure if I accidentally gave it away or just misplaced it.

But after looking through those books... I kind of want more books. I doubt I'll be getting anymore books because of my dad. He seems to think I have too many but a person once told me that you can never have too many. But in seriousness... I just want to get more YA books. There's much fantasy books out there that are being missed out.

Then I finally watched Divergent. I had issues with the movie. Why do they skip parts? Like they gotten everything but a few parts. So that makes me sad that most movies are like that. Books should be added to these movies whenever they come out on DVD and Blu-Ray because I feel like people should read the books before they get into the movies.

If I was a script writer, I would make sure that the important parts should be added.

If the movie goes too long, then so what? A movie based on a book MUST at least go by the book just a bit more.

I'm just babbling over nothing now. So I will end this and continue to chat with my bestie online until either he goes out or if I fall over asleep. Yay!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Not everyday would be gaming day... but tomorrow, I'm gonna back to playing Skyborn. So... Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.