Saturday, February 6, 2016

My Awesome Bestie Is Amazing!

Yea, just wanted to say that to him so that he could smile when he reads it xD

He has been doing what you could say... a game tester of some sorts? And after he completes so much of it, he gets a free gift at the end of it!

And amazingly enough... the game is not only in Indonesian but in English so that's a plus for me since I can play it too.

I love games that shares a lot of quests but not those boring quests where you're suppose to go grab something the come back with it. These quests require to go into a mission or dungeon, do the quest all the way through, then you're leveling and grinding at the same time. So it's worth it.

The game is called Blast Breaker if you are wondering.

I'm not the tester so I am not going to do a review of it. xD

Anyway, I am going to watch some more videos then take a break... then might get back on the game before I update again.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

4 comments:

  1. yay I'm smiling! :)
    jkjk I'm in big grin right now XDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. bbo.ciumi.com
    Here's your link guys. IT's just like Grand Chase + Elsword + Dragon Nest in 3d Side-Scrolling things. :D More combos, why not!?

    nb : Kode Keamanan : Verivication code, and you can just put the code shown below on registering,
    then it will say something about Dengan mengikuti ini anda setuju dengan EULA, don't worry, that's just 'By clicking these you're agreed on our EULA'. just a few little translation xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there you go, folks... come out and play it too!

      Delete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.