Tuesday, February 23, 2016

My Japan Crate Lucky Crate Unboxing

I received this box today early:

And so I preceded in trying the treats. I didn't really feel like making a video so I took photos instead:

Soda Mixing Beans: Really Yummy~ I like Soda Flavor Candies from Japan!

Grape Ribbon: Not my favorite taste in the world. Grape is faint but didn't like it.

Mystery Soda Balls: Like the Soda Flavor, these were actually good!

VC3000 Hard Candy: Just a normal Lemon Drop type... except healthy.
Glico Caramel: Just like the other caramel candies, just lovely indeed.
Purple Potato Sticks: A sweet potato flavor sticks... It was ok.
Pretz Sweet Corn: Not My Favorite. I didn't really like this taste at all xD
FullGurt: Just a crunchy candy that didn't really taste like Yogurt like the package said xD
Lemon Squash Tube: It wasn't a tasty drink but it was alright.
This came with the Glico Caramel. A small prize and kind of funny looking xD

Meiji Dice Caramel: It's really yummy like a normal caramel.
My mom loves this taste too!



And so... that's what came with the box. I had a good time looking at what's inside this box although, it had plenty of stuff I didn't like... but good thing, there's 7 our 10 that out weighs the goodness.

Was I lucky?  7 out of 10, I was. The other 3? Not so much xD

This was for $15 and lucky that it used paypal... It's so hard to find boxes that uses Paypal btw...

Alright, I am going to go now and hope this turns out right when it loads up.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Yes, I am still playing games but it'll be a little late... just hold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.