Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Birthday to my dog, Chloe!

She turns 7 today! She's the youngest of the dogs we have here.

She's always been the most hyper and the most sickly dog of all. But without me, she wouldn't be here. So, I'm sure as a dog, she's glad to have me around to be her master!

Anyway, I am going to stay in as much as possible today. The weather is not fun today because it's cold as ice outside. Really... it's below 20s now.

Suppose to get up to 22 F... but oh, well.

I am always wondering why America is like the only country that uses the F instead of C xD

I guess there's no way we'll be out today. So... be careful out there guys.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: My mom wants to go out so bad so trying to convince her to stay in. It's too cold right now for her to go out for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.