Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Today, Gonna Be Productive... With More Books

Today, I am going to be more productive...  by taking some books down and looking through them. Get rid of the mystery and some sci fi books. Now I like a few sci fi books but not always.

I am hoping to find more doubles today... I have a lot of work to do because there's 5 to 6 crates full of books... I will not do much else. I am also going to take some things out of drawers of my filing cabinets and look through them...

I have so much junk that it's not funny. I mean that. I just... need to find more room for things.

Alright, I am going to end this now. I will update the progress later at the second blog tonight. I will be watching Divergent after I get done with everything as a way to relax.

So... wish me luck. And here I go...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.