Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Missing The Midnight Sky and Stars

During the winter, it's harder to stand outside and look up at the midnight sky and see the stars.

In case you all haven't figured it out, I'm always a night type of person. I hate mornings a lot xD

Anyway, my brother got my mom a nice surprise... I won't tell what it is yet. At least, it's for my mom since she's been wanting it for a while now.

I am not sure what to do with my phone yet. I am still waiting, I guess.

So for now, I am still using the service of this sucky phone that my mom let me borrow. Hopefully next month, I will be getting a service for my new phone.

I am going to sleep soon though  Well, maybe right after I post this.

I have a feeling my mom will be waking me up early in the morning with questions on something x.x

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.