Thursday, February 11, 2016

Food For Your Thoughts

I am going to get ready to eat in a few... if I don't forgot... but food for your thoughts though.

I guess my mood is getting better... in a way... I rather feel pain, emotional stress (depressed, sad, etc) rather than being a bitch like most are when they are on their monthly cycle. There, I said it.

But really, girls, when you're on your monthly cycle... don't say that you're a bitch because of it. Just say exactly how you are feeling because some girls react differently during their monthly cycle. Like me, it's pain and emotional stress. So, if you're more angry during this time, try to stay away from people as much as you can.

And guys, be acceptable to girls... make jokes, make things happen... because periods are not fun but afterwards, it can funny... Period. :D

Anyways, enough of that little thing about periods.

I'm just glad it's almost over now xD

Alright, I have been delaying anime for too long by watching too much YouTube... oops... my bad. ><

I am going to upload a video today now... next week on Wednesday, I will have an update video about my mom to record and upload on Thursday.

Yes, I am updating my first post of the day early... this... makes me feel better. :3

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.