Sunday, February 7, 2016

At Home At Last

I was at my grandma's for a long time. I didn't mind it at all, since my mom hadn't seen her in two weeks at the most.

Anyways, I am at home, eating and going on YouTube for a while.

It'll be a month before I get to watch Once Upon a Time again... so... just wanted to say that.

My bestie is out celebrating Chinese New Year... kind of wish I lived closer to him or to Chinatown xD I really want to celebrate it too!

I'm gonna be keeping this a bit short and get back to eating as well as watching things.

Tomorrow, I have decided to watch some more anime. Then take a hour playing some MMO... not sure which one... Ah, well!

That's all for now!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.