Friday, February 26, 2016

It's Another Cold Friday... But Hoping It's The Last.

It's another cold Friday but I hoping that it's the last... because spring is just around the corner.

This type of weather in Kentucky is gonna fight against each other because once spring rolls, so does storms. That's what you get for living in Kentucky and other parts of USA that's located between north and south xD

Anyway, I am going to try to post this before 1... but it might not be until after 1 before I start sharing it xD

I realize that I have a thing for changing my style a little bit... since more and more.... there are options to have cute characters on dresses and stuff... so, looking forward to finding a way to get those in the future.

Alright, I am going to go now... Two things came out on Netflix today: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2 and Fuller House...

So yea, I am gonna disappear for a while to watch those.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I was gonna talk about something about being a woman and shaving but nah... that's a bit weird right now xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.