Saturday, February 13, 2016

Bitter Coldness Tonight

Tonight, the weather is bitter cold. Tomorrow, the weather is bitter cold. Monday, snow.

I am inspired to write a random thing... so read on if you wish to read it.

"I seek an answer for why I am alone. But then I realize... I am not alone. I have my family, my friend, my pets, my life to depend on... My hope and dreams to depend on. My desire to make my life change."

I get people to draw me down because they do not know think I am a writer. Believe me... I didn't mean for my blog to be a writer type of blog. I meant it to be personal journey... Big difference there.

I was told that I can write good. I just don't like to show it when it's something personal. Like I said, I am never good at a memoir type of thing xD

However... when it comes to writing stories... that's where I am different. Now... here's the thing, I don't think it's always necessary to add such big words in stories. Especially, in this generation. You have many words that are disappearing, sadly. Believe me, I want to be able to catch this generation by making stories simple for them to read but yet, at the same time, able to imagine themselves in another world.

So, come back and tell me that I am not meant to be a writer again. Then tell me what this year and this age has become. My mind may not be able to handle big words, but I know what I am doing.

It's my imagination that makes my stories great. I just... don't know how to tell people that who are so used to the correction of the context when they don't bother to read the stories. Read the story. Then worry about the context afterwards.

Believe me, I think that's what makes most writers feel left out anymore.

Also... I felt that choosing the path of self publishing is something that I would continue. I may not write long stories but I hope to attract people to read my stories.

Right now, my desire is to be alone, to write... to be inspire.

Makes me wonder why people judge you a lot. But there's got to be judgement on things sometimes... so it's alright. Everybody has their freedom. And that's... what makes writing fun.

Ok, I am going out of topic again... but I just wanted to say... I am writing again.

I wish to be taken away to that world again. Back when I got lost while writing stories.

I will go there. I will go where poems come from.

Speaking of poems... I might do a few and turn into a book too... Each based on a theme... like one book would be mainly about faeries or more. Another would be about mountains, etc. You get it.

I'm good now. I'm gonna sleep now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Each moment we wake up to a new dawn,
Each moment, we welcome a new dawn.
But each world is different than the other.
But without not but one to worry or bother,
I am not alone. I am with you and me.
I am who I am suppose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.