Sunday, February 21, 2016

Gotta Start Working on Things

Here's how my schedule gonna be this week... well, I hope it would.

Mondays: Surveys, Hulu or Netflix or Crunchyroll (for anime), Blog for morning and blog for evening, break at 8 since Gotham isn't coming on until next week.

Tuesdays: Game Day! Recording or screen shots because each day will be different so that I can be mindful on how I will be doing it. So one day, it would be on YouTube, another day, it would be on Twitch. But I will be taking pictures of what game I will play and update it on my blog. Now, I will only play on twitch for a couple of hours since my internet isn't always the best. I will only be testing twitch out once, if it works out, I will be doing livestream silent (no mic, no vids) type of gameplays. Again, just keep an eye out on twitter for that. Um... yea... spent too long for this schedule so as always, blog updates morning and evening. But will be a day of gameplay... might do like half and half if I am in the mood.

Wednesdays: Surveys, then (depends on my mood) game or Netflix. But I might end up watching Netflix all day xD blog in the morning and evenings. I usually wait on these days to do a recording so I might be taking a break on games here.

Thursdays: Game day on either twitch or YouTube, again, depends on mood. Blog mornings and evenings.

Fridays: Break Day! Surveys, Netflix or Hulu or anything, blog morning and evenings. Then break at 8 since Tyler Oakley is on Amazing Race... so worth to watch it if you're in America xD

Saturdays: Depends on the day. If I'm not doing anything, it'll be game day.

Sundays: After coming home, I am heading straight to YouTube to watch videos all day. Then break whenever my favorite show comes on.

All the while, I will be keeping up with this blog for you guys. I might sound busy with these things but I need to do something in my life, you know... xD

Alright, I am going to go to bed and maybe let you all know if my schedule changes tomorrow... like always, I don't always like to have a set schedule in my life... but I really need to limit my time on YouTube to weekends only. xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.