Saturday, February 20, 2016

May Dreams Take Me Far Away

May dreams take me far away,
May memories of new come to me,
May my heart to feel love to stay,
May life bring something new to me.
Doubts grow but faded.
Hates can always be forgiven.
Fears can be shaded.
But we know what a heart has given.
May journeys take us far and wide,
May boats take us to many seas,
May adventures be wild and worldwide,
May hearts learn about birds and bees.
Love is everywhere we wish it.
We know when to never give up,
We know we can't always quit.
Even if life is what we setup.
May I be blessed forwards to a dream.
May I find a new life out there.
May I let myself be supreme,
May I belong everywhere and anywhere.

So, this is my new poem of the night. I don't write poems often but felt like I should today.

Anyway, I am going to be going to my grandma's again tomorrow. But I will not be spending anymore money for a while. There's things that I need to think about. I think it's time to move onward with life at some point.

Plans can change. Destiny can change. Fate can be hurtful but it'll be alright as long I know where I am heading to.

I'll be alright as long as I have my bestie and people who will understand me. And of course, you. You as a reader are part of my journey.

I will sleep now.and hope that my dreams will be nicer than the one last night.

That's all.

With love,

BDK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.