Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Now, the second post~ Richmond Adventures...

So, although, I was gonna wait to go to Richmond another day... Dad suddenly spoke up and said, "Let's go to Richmond... we won't be back here for a while."

And I wanted to wait until it was warmer and stuff to go back but he insisted... so yea...

Since my mom was having a spell, I didn't actually get to do much.

I bought stuff at JcPenney, Hastings and Walmart... those are the only three places I went to despite, I went into 5 stores xD

That was an okay trip. But then mom got sick so I had to hurry up to do the shopping and head out...

Nothing... I mean nothing is fun to have four huge pillows in your way on the way home.

So... now we're home... and I'm tired and might not exactly head to bed yet.

But I am happy to get a small keychain of Sailor Moon :D

I also got the sim card for my phone... so that's always a plus since I am having that installed tomorrow... so I will be having a service ready to roll for next month!

Alright, that's all for my small adventure today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.