Saturday, January 16, 2016

Writing Journey 2

It appears that giving the idea of writing a few paragraphs a day is the way to go for me.

My mind is fresh with this idea. So, I can't wait to figure out where this path is going. I still have no name for this character... I think I should introduce her soon. Just not mentioning her name is not good right now.

Maybe I should find a unique name for her. Any ideas? Ah, well. I wish more and more people come by and comment or tweet me ideas for a name. Might do a poll on twitter to find out what name to use. So... let's see what I can do first.

I know I have two names down as sisters. Some reason, I view them as guard sisters who are with different attitude. Their names are Inna and Dresden. I hope to work those two in later in the story. I am still at chapter one sadly.

Each chapter, I am doing a random thought before I began writing the chapter. I am not sure how this would work out yet. Some novels had the idea of doing poetry or quotes. I really enjoy that. Maybe one day.

I think I will choose four random names and add them on twitter so you guys can vote for one. Remember to follow me at this site: Alastabdk Twitter if you want to vote. It will be there or rather...

I might just post the vote tweet here too: Vote for the name

I have chosen four random names. If you have a good name, please do tweet me. Thanks.

Alright, have fun voting. I will post day 3 later tomorrow, after I get the votes in.

For now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.