Saturday, January 30, 2016

Glad My Mom is Better

This morning, I went back to see my mom at Lexington, she is doing better.

Just a few minutes ago, she is finally able to eat. Hopefully, this would help her be able to move her bowels once again. Only time will tell.

I am at home again, but won't be able to see her tomorrow. But she told me to keep calling her every few hours. So I will do that.

Hopefully, she will get out in 5 days. Lucky I know how to make stuff with a toaster oven. :D

Enough of that, I just keep a positive mind. Well, so would my mom, since she is making silly jokes xD

Well, for now, I will get back to life and keep calling my mom. Will let you all know how she is.

Oh, yea... she can eat now, but it's all liquid diet for now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.