Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Playing Blade and Soul Again...

Today, I only got to level 7. I would've stayed on longer but life keeps getting in the way.

But I did got pictures... so here we go:




I dunno why but this guy is my favorite xD

Also...





The waiting is real, ok? I have to play tomorrow about a few hours after I wake up.

Yes, that is my character in the background xD

Anyways, I am a bit tired so around 10 or 11, I will sleep.

Keep in mind, the feature post will be the picture post in most of my updates so don't be freaked out if the picture is different than the post.

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.