Monday, January 4, 2016

First Snow of 2016... That Disappeared Fast.

The first snow of 2016 appeared for a little bit then disappeared.

So far, I didn't get much sleep last night because my body refused being hot. I bet it got close to 80 degrees F. I'm not gonna bother doing the math for C degrees. But yea, it was just too hot.

To me if you want to warm your home up, keep it at 72 or 73 but no higher than 74. Believe me... if you have a heat that continues to come on every other 30 minutes, it can build up. So, you need to control the length of time it comes on. Sadly, our heat/air unit can't be control like that. It just comes on when it wants to.

Anyways, I am alright but felt a little sick to my stomach because of the heat.

I'll be fine.

I am not sure what I'll be doing for today but since I am with lack of sleep... I might be taking a nap.

Tonight, one of the shows I watched on TV is coming back on. So I will be watching it at 9PM EST.

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.