Friday, January 15, 2016

Update and it's Day 1~

I have a special update for you guys.

I am going to start my journey with writing my book. I will not reveal much details yet but I will embark on a special side project for my blog just purposefully for this journey of writing a book. Yes, there will be struggles... There will be thoughts to be made. Things to seek. And days to be skipped. Who knows what will happen.

Today happens to be day 1 for I have already gotten an idea of what I want to write... I didn't get far from it since I wanted to take it a slow step at a time. There would be days that I would try to actually complete more than one page. Other days... not so much.

I am putting my mind into this project as a way to escape the depression that I have been feeling lately. This is what I am making a video of soon, explaining why I haven't been making videos and such.

I really don't like where I live right now. But for now, I must live by it and learn to work hard on what I need and not dream anymore... Well, keep dreaming but work on making those dreams come true.

Day 1 has been an awful day. I got the idea. I get where I am starting. But how can this be? There's things to seek.

After finally finishing yet another book, I have decided to start reading the books that I have bought used 5 years ago and never read. I am bad at saving these books for years to come. I have always dreamed of having a library or a book store. I might make a store online but sadly... I have no way to get to the post office to send such packages out. *teardrop*

I will keep earning money on the sidelines... but I want to make my page on Pateron more noticeable. How?

Well, only time can tell. This is only the beginning, I can... but after laying off a week by week process of doing nothing but only dreaming... I felt that my age has the main factor in it. If nobody let's me get a job, then I'm gonna work on my projects!

I am... and I will... be a writer.

Well, doing these blogs for 3 years now, hey... I am already a writer of some sorts.

So... let's get this started... well, right after I sleep. Hate being sick still...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.