Monday, January 25, 2016

Finding The Motivation

I need to find the motivation to write that book. I started it but I stopped to take a break... Think that was a bad idea xD

Anyways, I am going to play Blade and Soul for a couple of hours. Might not get too far in the game but hoping to complete some of the quests.

Maybe, something on that game will inspire me to write more.

I will be making a notebook specially made for writing this book so I can get ideas from everywhere. Add notes, tape things, draw, take pictures, etc.

Alright, enough of that...

Time to get away from this world now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.