Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hoping To Be Better Tomorrow

I am hoping that I will be better tomorrow. Hopefully, enough to start planning for a video. I hate getting sick but it's alright.

Also, I am kind of sleepy so I might be going to bed a little earlier. With the idea of moving YouTube to only on the weekends, I hope that I can more things done during the week.

I might have to go to bed before my head starts to hurt... which always seem to happen if I don't go lay down at a certain time point.

I am also looking forward to testing out chapter 2 of my bestie's game. He completed Chapter 1 with an easter egg xD I won't exactly what that is yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Anyways, I should go now since my head is hurting more. I'm hoping that Susie won't have to wake me up all night anymore.

So with that in mind... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.