Thursday, January 28, 2016

Something is Up.

Something is up and I can't really explain it yet. Anyways, it'll be alright.

I am still continuing with Doctor Who and hope that someday, it'll get me far with things.

Also, Blade and Soul is getting more interesting by the day... it's actually going to be in a lot of Video Game Tournaments now xD Now that's awesome.

I will get back to that game next week. Also, no video on YouTube until I can get rid of this cough... these coughs usually last a long time, sadly...

So, no video until this cough goes away.

Alright, I hope all goes well soon. Will update tomorrow... for now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.