Monday, January 11, 2016

My First Lucky Bag Has Arrived!!!! Cuteness... Everywhere.

Yes, there will be pictures.

First of, I got this for $11. No taxes, no shipping costs. So, it's a really good price for first time.

Now... for the pictures...

Beware of Cuteness.

Two big ones, wanna say around 20 bucks each? Might be less.

Two medium sizes, around 10 bucks each? Might be less.

Three small ones. Too cute! Wanna say these are around $5 each but might be less.

Total all, around $50 or more or less worth for only $11 in that bag.

So, did I get my money's worth? Yes. Yes, I did.

Cuteness everywhere. I think I died from cuteness overload.

Anyways, that's all. Just wanted to show you guys what I got xD

Will update again at some point today. :3

That's all.

With love,

BDK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.