Friday, January 8, 2016

No Video Until Further Notice

I am not gonna make a video today or at least until I am feeling better. I am currently sick with a sore throat that my dad brought xD

Yea, my dad was sick with the flu and he had a sore throat on top of it. Good thing, I might not be getting the flu but I am getting the sore throat... yay...

So here's to me trying to be cure!

Anyways, while I am not making any videos until further notice, this will give me the ultimate chance to plan ahead. Also... finding a planner that will schedule my year and stuff... I want to keep YouTube only on weekends that way I can find something to do on the weekdays as well as keep a watch for any new anime coming out and new shows too xD

Alright, I know this is a random post but I just wanted to let you all know about the video deal.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.