Friday, January 22, 2016

Snowed In? YAY!

Today, I wake up to snow and more snow to come. I hope that the weather will permit the mail to come but highly doubt it with the road being covered by snow by the minute.

This snow is just crazy... once they scrape the road to remove the snow, more snow piles on top of the road. xD

As for the power outage? Well, it's not happened yet but it's still a possibility.

The thing I still don't understand is why does people still think they have to go out unless they have to work... ah, well...

This weather is just going to keep going for today and tomorrow...

Again, if I don't post anymore, don't freak out. I'm safe and always have a plan 2.

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.