Saturday, January 23, 2016

It's Still Snowing!

The snow outside is so white that it's not funny. I mean it.

It's like the end of the world as we know it! Wait... did I just repeat a song lyric? I may have.

Anyways, I awake to find that it's still snowing. It had been snowing when I went to bed so all of this white is driving me insane xD

I can see why people don't like white rooms sometimes xD

I will be playing more of Blade and Soul around 12 if it's not busy. Since it's the weekend, it might be busy.

Tomorrow, my dad decided for our safety to not to go to grandma's since she lives out in the country and stuff. I really want to make a video of that road xD

Alright, I am going to end this now and hope all is well.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.