Sunday, January 24, 2016

Everything is Still White on the Ground.

Everything is white. The ground, the roof, the cars (well, some of them). So it's getting to the point that I an tired of seeing this color xD

I am trying really hard not be an accidental racist here. But sometimes it's something that people needs to look past and read behind the words.

Not everything has to be about racism.

Anyways, I have been playing Blade and Soul all day. Got from level 15 to level 22. I tried doing Blackram Narrows and died too many times. I don't want to ask for people to help but since the level is heroic... I might have to eventually. Just to get that staff and necklace to level up things xD

But going by 15 quests in one day is a matter of mind over matter.

Now I am starting Doctor Who again... I think season 9 is going be added to Netflix, not sure yet.

Heard that there's gonna be a 13th doctor by 2017 or 2018... so that's gonna be interesting to see.

Alright, I am just mumbling now so I will sleep now.

Night and that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.