Thursday, January 21, 2016

So It's Cold Outside

There will be more snow later today... yay. And it's really cold too.

Anyways, I am not sure what people would think after I made this video that I am now uploading on YouTube xD

But I am tired of knowing what people thinks inside and out... bad comments or not... I am ready for them.

I just tired of people judging me and then that makes me judge myself. It's just time to ignore them like I always did as a child and growing up. Bullies always thought they bullied me but when they realize that I was ignoring them, they would be like "Oh... well, I'm sorry still." Say your sorries then. Or rather say them to me.

Honesty hurts but I don't care. I know that I am honest and I accept myself but if those people judge you again... I would still don't know. Later on this year, I might make a video that would say 25 things you should know about me type of video. Right now, I want to make this a weekly/biweekly even a monthly video type of thing. No more people trying to say what I can do or can't do xD

Alright, enough of that... I am still sleepy and a bit nervous about how people would look at the video about but I felt that it needed to be done xD

I will be playing Blade and Soul a little early today... then do more surveys later... that way I can have time to do everything else.

For now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.