Thursday, January 14, 2016

Anime I am Watching For Winter 2016! Part 1

It's gonna be in no order but will be watching these or actually... adding these to my list to watch later or so forth. The main ones I am watching are Assassation Classroom season 2, Snow White with Red Hair season 2, Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash and Phantasy Star Online 2 the anime (not on this list but will be next time). So... here's the list of anime that I am keeping on my list as the watch for:

  • Active Raid
  • Assassination Classroom season 2
  • Erased
  • Gate season 2 (haven't seen the first one yet but it's on my list too)
  • Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash
  • Snow White with the Red Hair season 2
  • Prince of Stride - Alternative
  • Myriad Colors Phantom World
  • Aokana: Four Rhythm Across The Blue
  • BBK/ BRNK (or Bubuki Buranki)
  • Norn9
  • Girls Beyond the Wasteland
  • Dagashi Kashi
So that's the first list that I  have made since watching first episodes of anime. I will finish the rest tomorrow for sure.

Also, need to take a break from anime to get ahead on my bestie's game. It's really good!

I won't post any pictures on here yet but I do kind of want people to support him and stuff... so if you are interested in a JRPG style game, let me know! Tweet, message, comment, whatever floats your boat!

Alright, I promise to do another anime list tomorrow. Don't worry if it's a bit late but it will come!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.