Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Now There's Rain

There's rain here. Yay x.x

Anyways, I am going to get ready to go play Blade and Soul in a few minutes. Hoping that my internet will be good today.

I might not be playing for a long time today because I want to take a break to watch Doctor Who for a while. So I set my time to get off early at some time today.

I am not sure what to put here. I am going to write too before I go to bed. So I should get another paragraph done on the book. Also, try to plan for that story on wattpad too. :3

Alright, time to go now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: If my bestie comes on while I play, I will get off the game no matter what. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.