Thursday, January 7, 2016

Disappointing Things...

I am disappointed at Dish for taking away NBC which had my favorite show, Heroes:Reborn >_<

So tonight... I had to miss that show because the channel didn't want to stay on. It's always something to do with the contracts and such... but it's apparently something to do with the pledge and more. Really, I have no clue yet.

Ah, well... maybe Netflix be nice and bring Heroes:Reborn on there next year so I can find out what happens next. I'm too poor to pay extra for Hulu to watch it there. x.x

Alright, I am sleepy still but want to find something to do.

Also, good news: Phantasy Star Online 2 anime is now on Crunchyroll! Happy!

Well, time to go.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.