Sunday, January 3, 2016

Trying To Find Stuff For Future Updates

I am currently trying to find an edit program that is like Windows Live Movie Maker. Since switching over to Windows 10, I have not been able to record or edit much videos. It refuses to convert them to avi and more. So, I am testing any way possible.

Right now, I figured out that one of them might be making my CPU go crazy. So I will be fixing that and figuring out which one is doing it.

I really wish I could afford Camtasia Studios. It's a really good program to capture video games as well as editing the videos and converting them.

Anyways, if nothing happens, I will be having a new video up this week. I am not saying exactly when or what it will be about. I seriously... need a planner to do this.

I might make a few videos this week so that I can figure out which one to use.

Also, I have a different program to record webcam videos only. So.... gonna see how that turns out.

I already used SmartPixel or whatever it was called. It's basically has the world gameplay or goplay or some of the videos. Yea... that's a watermark from it. xD

I won't be using it anymore for a while. It wasn't what I wanted... even though it had a great recording and editing service. But it's alright.

I might end up finding something to capture or edit videos in the future but only time will tell.

For now... why am I doing this weird things? Well, I felt that I need to some change. Hopefully... all goes well soon.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.