Wednesday, January 13, 2016

*sniff sniff* This Cold Doesn't Want to Go Away!

I keep sniffing because my nose is stuffed up. Then there's this cough. I would took a nap just now but I am not really sleepy some odd reason.

Anyways, last night I've watched this show called Shadowhunters which is based off the movie and books called City of Bones or Mortal Instruments by Cassie Clare (going to shorten her name since that was her nickname for a long time). I have one thing to say... I didn't really like the show. I know there's more to be expecting for this show so I will continue on with it.

Also, I have been missing another show that is based on books... The Shannara series which is interesting too. I have not read the books yet but I am willing to start them now if I have to.

Alright, I'm going to go now and keep this short. Got anime to catch up with now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.