Monday, January 4, 2016

Time For Sleep (Why Sleep Early?)

I won't be sleeping early all the time but when I do, it's usual because of several reasons with one being of lack of sleep. I mention before on my post earlier that I didn't sleep well last night.

Hopefully... tonight that will change. I just need to get my sleep back then stay up for a while longer the next day.

Anyways, I am going to try to manage my time a little bit better by trying to take breaks from the computer as much as possible... After I talk to my bestie in the mornings xD But afterwards, taking a break so I can read, color in the adult coloring books, do puzzles, play with Chloe and Susie and take naps. Yea... take naps. As well, take a break to figure out where the best place to find a job. I refuse to work at jobs that requires handling food. Reasons unknown, just kind of... refuse it.

Alright, I am getting sleepier by the moment as I type and might be a tad afraid that I will go and ramble on random stuff.

So... with that in mind... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.