Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sad Day For Harry Potter Fans

Today, we have lost an actor who played as Professor Snape on Harry Potter. So, it's a sad day for many Harry Potter fans.

Anyways, I am not really doing anything yet. I doubt I'll be making a video again... but then again, I did say that it might not be until after 2 weeks... so next week for sure!

If I don't make a video next week, I might have to wait a while xD

Alright, let's not worry about the video for a while. Concentrate on myself getting better. Then I will plan for the video.

For now, I will continue to catch up with things and do more surveys and yea...

I will keep this post short for now. Next week is when Blade and Soul releases... so can't wait to play. There are some who gets to play tomorrow so good luck peeps.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.