Monday, January 11, 2016

This Cough Needs To Go Away

I am getting better from being sick but now this cough just refuses to go away.

I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a different day. But some reason, my body doesn't like me being sick so as always... it leaves the cough behind after I get better.

Susie is doing better too. She haven't woke me up all night for two nights now so that makes me happy that she's better now!

I guess that... she did needed medicine.

Anyways, I am going to get done here and go get some rest. I did earn another $10 on another survey.

Of course, I meant to keep it for a while longer this time.

I might be going to bed early but before I do that... I will be reading a bit more so I can finish the book soon.

My head is trying to hurt as well so I may need to rest soon.

The plushies that came in the mail? I had already put them up so that someday, I can display them freely xD

Alright, I will go now. Finishing another show on Netflix, hopefully soon.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.