Saturday, January 16, 2016

Am I Boring You?

I am just wondering if I am boring my readers... Seems like the weekend is the worst time to post more than twice xD

Ah, well. I'm gonna post a third post tonight since I haven't said anything else.

I've been writing. I hope somebody notices that. Now I am waiting for readers.

I am getting sleepy because writing does that to you. It makes you wanna sleep.

Anyways, I am reading another book and so far... it's different than what I am used to. I will not be doing a review here but I will update it on Goodreads. So if you want to know what it is, go there.

I think I've seen enough anime for a day... and plus, I have to get started with a K-Drama... yes, you are reading that right. I am watching another K-Drama. This one is called Coffee Prince. Don't ask.

Alright, I am writing weird posts now... so I will go now...

Gaming tomorrow since I am taking a break from writing for a day. I will get back to writing once I feel inspired or whatever. I might write one or two sentences, who knows... but I won't be posting my writing adventures every single day since I have been noticing that it's draining the readers xD

Well, Japan Crate coming on Tuesday. Will have a video afterwards, but a video coming before... more like, I will do a video but I won't be posting automatically xD

Keeping it a weekly thing from now on.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.